Sunday, June 8, 2008

What did my ass tell the doctor?

If only it could talk...

----

That Sex and the City was good.

Taking away the sex and the city, the fashion, the shoes, the clothes, the girls and the boys, love and relationship, SATC was really about friendship, a long lasting one. Which makes me think, how many do i have?

----

That sometimes, I still think about my ex(es) and that their blog entries are for me.

----

That Vina Morales' neck looks like a dick!

----

...that i really want to tell a friend, take it slow. in this life, nobody really wants to get to the finish line first. (unless, you're suicidal)

----

That I really should stop underestimating traffic.

----

and if only my ass could talk, would you understand? For though people could speak, we still seldom understand.

Understanding is something we all need to master. Even though at times, it is just really about flashing your ass to the doctor.

3 comments:

cheese&eggs said...

kawawa naman si vina morales. hahaha. :P - lisa

introvertpsych said...

ang mga exes nga naman... hehe

Paking said...

bakit lisa, seen one?

I swear, any gay guy would love to look at vina's neck!