Friday, June 13, 2008

cOMITted

I never really got the idea of commitment. Its exclusivity!

I think it hinders us, holds us back from our potentials.

If we're committed to something, to someone, work, profession, or relationship, does it allow us to realize our full capacity? of what we would and could be doing provided the freedom from it?

------

and then there's this another word, love.

We were raised to know that they are nearly one and the same.

I love chocolates, does it mean I have to eat chocolate all the time, the rest of my life?

Humans are complex beings, why settle for one?

-----

Is commitment our way of securing ourselves of our selfish roots?

-----

there's this one commitment that I've been thinking to resign from. But it's the same commitment which made me realize there's really more to this.

commitment is when you stop looking. in it, there's sheer satisfaction.

0 comments: