Friday, October 19, 2007

What's Ideal? (Spit or Swallow)

With three of my friends, we all ganged up a bottle of strawberry lambanog, did not sleep until 4am.

Someone asked,

"what's ideal?"
Too hard of a question for three drunk bastards. One of us indulged into it, the other slept over it, and I, uhmm, my braincells were too sluggish and ambivalent whether I was drunk or sleepy.

----

If you see me holding a cup of coffee, would you assume that I also drink it?

We all have standards, we let them roam around the image of our ideal someone.

The coffee is ice-cold. I still hold it, i don't intend to drink it anyway!

Someone will come around, a cup of hot chocolate is most certainly welcome. But until then, I'll be holding this cup of coffee, just so I could pretend it's a hot choco.

----

When i want ideal, i just have to watch some Hollywood love flicks and romanticize with the people who make some good bucks bigger than the whole economy of Nepal.

I'd still watch it, even if I know that the girl will end up with the guy, or someone (99% of the time, the protagonist) gets the better-off end of the film.

----

So what's ideal? It is an absolute perfection, regarded standard, model of excellence, the ultimate exemplar. It is what reality is not...

0 comments: